Saturday 6 July 2013

2012 - you were here

So it is quite shameful that I only posted ONE whole post in the year of 2012 and to make things worse it was at the end of the year - because of this I would like to reminisce about some of the things I did, wore and bought last year so I can really start this again right!

Let's start with some of my favourite outfits and buys of early Spring 2012!

Pastel Overkill
Vintage suitcase - charity shop
Pastel jumper - New Look
Fistral Beach, Newquay
Sunglasses - Rayban Wayfarer
Pink shirt - Beyond Retro
Pastel green jumper - New Look
Denim shorts - Beyond Retro
Wellies - Hunter
Bag - Topshop
Pastel Princess
Socks - Topshop
Creepers - eBay
St. Ives
Sunglasses - as before
Jacket - Topshop
Playsuit - Beyond Retro
Shoes - Converse


Denim shirt - Topshop with added on studs bought from eBay
Black Jumper - Forever 21
Lipstick - MAC Vegas Volt