Wednesday 23 September 2015

DI$COUNT UNIVER$E

I can't remember what I saw that threw me towards Discount's website, I must have seen it flash up on Instagram or it could have been when Katy Perry wore the pastel blue sequinned pussy cat co-ord to some event...either way I am SO glad I did.

I knew which pieces I lusted over but I had to whittle them down to 2 items to align with my already tight budget, so these are the ones I went for. Considering they are created and shipped from Australia, they were in my wardrobe literally within a week. The quality is outstanding and the dense sequins are packed in tight, heavily. I wore these dresses jammed in the middle of Ibiza's music lovers in some of the biggest and wildest clubs, with minimal sequin loss!

So indeed, where better to wear them than...IBIZA! One of my favourite places in the world! I'm going to need to create a post based on my 10 days there this summer, as I need to plaster my pics of this amazing hotel EVERYWHERE! But for now, my lovely, lovely DI$COUNT UNIVER$E pieces.







No comments: