Sunday 1 September 2013

Creamfields outfits

What a way to end a Summer. Last weekend I went to my last festival - Creamfields.

By far my favourite of them all, a real place for music lovers and young pill enthusiasts, in the Cultural Capital of Europe (2008) and the root of half of my heritage - Liverpool. The first time in my Creamfields history I, as well as every other festival goer, were able to actually sit on a real field, albeit slightly yellow tinged, but hard ground is hard ground people! Sunshine and warm temps all round combined with surreal, exhilarating music and lovely company.

The line up is always clash-worthy but can't help feeling spoilt for choice. Tom Staar, Tim Mason, Benny Benassi, Steve Aoki, Steve Angello, Prodigy, Tommy Trash, Afrojack and Tiesto but to name a few.

The whole weekend was a highlight for me and I loved every second. Outfit wise I wanted something to work with wellies and something to work with potential nice weather and to wear a token vintage item - the yellow baseball jersey. So here is what I went with...

Baseball jersey - eBay (vintage)
Shirt - Topshop
Shorts - Beyond Retro
Necklace - Topshop
Wellies - Hunter
Bag - Cambridge satchel


Sunglasses - Rayban wayfarer
Top - Topshop
Skort - eBay
Shoes - River Island
Bag - Cambridge satchel


No comments: